Insurance backed guarantee for total peace of mind

100% success rate guarantee

Speak to the expert

0800 1337 444

Legal Loophole for New Build Properties with Japanese Knotweed

Posted on

When you come to sell your home you have to declare if there is Japanese Knotweed or any other invasive weed present on the property or its garden. This should be declared on a property information form called a TA6. The form asks if the property is affected by Japanese Knotweed and if it is, is there a Management plan in place. This is where we can help! We can supply you with a Management Plan and Insurance Backed Guarantee!
Developers of these new build properties are not obliged to complete the TA6 which was first introduced in 2013. This means you may purchase your brand new house and not be aware that Japanese Knotweed is present on the property or surrounding gardens.
We feel this is a real issue within the process of buying a new home. The developments should be made to make you aware that there is no Japanese Knotweed or any other invasive weed present on the property.
If you have a new build property and face a Japanese Knotweed problem, Please get in touch and we can help you. Contact our office on 01782 479 444 or email at