Telephone calls to our office are answered between 8am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
We endeavour to respond to emails the same day but within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
We encourage good communication to ensure your expectation has been met.
We encourage customers to provide feedback on how Japanese Knotweed Expert service is delivered. Members of the office team will regularly contact customers to ask how you have found our service. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us provide an excellent service standard.
In line with our complaints policy if you are not 100% satisfied with our service please contact us by phone 0800 0937926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help resolve the situation. We endeavour to decide upon a course of corrective action as soon as possible but within 24 hours and respond if appropriate by email.
- treat you with respect
- respond to your enquiries promptly and efficiently
- be helpful and responsive to your needs
- be punctual
- communicate clearly and in plain English
- be polite and professional at all times
- apologies to you if we get something wrong and tell you when we will put it right
- answer your query or find out the information you have requested as quickly and efficiently as possible
- make it easy for you to contact us
On site staff put safety first, wear PPE at all appropriate times and comply with health and safety legislation.
We have a no smoking policy.
We provide you with a range of easily accessible payment methods including; BACS payments, payment by phone, and online sage pay.
We work on the premise that if you are not 100% happy with the results, then we have failed to do our job correctly.